Sunday, August 3, 2014

Last week of summer peek!



It should be a really good week! There is a lot going on, and with it being the last week of summer I am going to enjoy it!!!

So, I am linking up with Jennifer at Mrs. Laffin’s Laughings for her A Peek at my Week.


Monday, I am having lunch with my team. I am super excited to get to see them all. I know it’s not been too long since we were all together but having this lunch really makes the new school year seem real! These wonderful ladies have made me feel so welcome to 4th grade and I can’t wait to get to working with them!!!
Tuesday, I have to go to the dreaded dentist. I always tell my dentist that my teeth hate me, which is the reason I normally get cavities. I promise I do everything they say to and every 6 months they tell me I have one. Well this past time I did not have 1 cavity!!!! But I have to go in to have a filling fix that has come lose. Not what I want to be doing but it has to get fixed! But on a brighter note I will hopefully get to see a good friend and her classroom after. So, I have something to look forward to!!!!
Wednesday, will also be another exciting day. Since I have started blogging and joined the world of sellers over at TPT, I have met some wonderful people. On Wednesday I get to meet some of those wonderful people!!! Some of my fellow NC TPT teachers are going to get together for lunch!!! I am excited to get to meet and learn from these ladies and make some new friends along the way!!!

I also have a package coming in this week and should be blogging about it on Wednesday!!!!
For the rest of the week we will just have to wait and see. Maybe I will get lucky and I will get the keys to my new classroom?!?

I hope everyone have a fantastic week!!
~*Lena*~

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Have a great time at your lunches! Looks like a fabulous week - except for the dentist which petrifies me. :-)
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete