Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday Made It!



http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Word-of-the-Week-Unit-GRADES-2-4-Posters-Worksheet-Quizzes-more-Included-1296987

I am linking up with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It.


I have fallen in love with my printer and my laminator! I have had them working hard the last little bit. But what I am working on this morning is Word of the Week from Your Thrifty Co-Teacher. I got really lucky and got this awesome product as a flash freebie..



I am really excited about getting these up in my classroom so I can give my students some new words to know and use!

What are you creating this summer?

~Lena~

5 comments:

  1. Laminating pretty things for the classroom is always thrilling! Visiting you from Monday Made It!

    JoAnn
    Whimsicle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought my printer so I'm excited to get creating!

    Anisa @ Creative Undertakings

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of printer are you using? I really needing to buy a new one!

    A Teaspoon of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its an HP 1010. It was $29.00 at my local walmart and to replace both inks is like $33. I think it is a nice little printer for the cost.

      Delete