Monday, June 16, 2014

All new things!!!

Oh Mondays, they are always interesting. Our school is expanding adding a grade and moving the 2-7 grades into a new building. So along with a new grade to teach, a new team to work with, I will also be in a new building and a new room. Lot's of new things going on for the next school year but I am very excited. I know I am super excited to see the new building and get into my new room, I have so many ideas rolling around in my head and no where to put them yet. 

So while I am being excited about the room I cannot go into yet I have decided to start getting things ready for next year, this required color ink. So my wonderful husband with his need to research everything started looking at where he could get the ink at cheapest. Me I want the ink now because I want to print things. So I decided to go to Wal-mart just to see what I could find. Well I happened to find a nice little HP printer for $30. To me a new printer WITH color and black ink for $30 seemed liked a much better deal than just color ink for $26. Well I called the hubby because I like to see what he thinks because he does find things worth having. Well he pulled up the reviews (which were good), we priced the ink and he said he thought it was a good deal too! So I bought the cute little cheap printer and I am now sitting here watch Grey's Anatomy and printing in COLOR!!!!
Here is my new little friend hard at work!!! My hubby doesn't understand why I am so excited about the fact I have a new printer and it prints in ink, but he loves me so he just smiles and goes with it!
Isn't he a cutie? I sure do think so!!!

The last new thing in my life for right now was a birthday present!
My new laminator!!! I can't wait to use it and let you all know how it goes. 

Well I am off to keep printing!! Have a great evening all!!!


Lena



No comments:

Post a Comment