Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sunday Scoop

I am linking up today with Teaching Trio for Sunday Scoop! I have neglected my blog and everyone who enjoys reading it. I will get better about blogging I promise!!!! So here we go.....




3 Things I HAVE to do....
1) Get more organized at school. This is my plan for tomorrow. I love fourth grade, my kids and my new team but feeling like a first year teacher again is not a ton of fun. I am hoping to get a lot done tomorrow afternoon and feel more in place for the year.
2) Get back to working out. I have been so busy these last few weeks working out has fallen by the waist side (pun attend hehe). I plan to get back to it even if it is just walking the trails by the school or doing laps around our playground area while watching the kids. I know I need to do this because I need to take care of myself.
3) Stay on top of grading. I want to not be grading all weekend so I need to get a system in order so that I can stay on top of my grading and not have to bring a ton home on the weekend.

2 Thinks I HOPE to do.....
1) Work on TPT products. I have had some happy success since I started selling on TPT. With that as crazy busy as I have been I have not added anything new. I plan to start work on a NC ghost stories unit and a few other thing. But I would love to hear from you all about what are some things you would like to see or need. Shoot me a email at 4thgradewithglitter@gmail.com.
2) Blog about what we are doing in class. This is the reason I started this whole thing was to write down what is and is not working in my classroom. I need to get better about blogging and hopefully will now that things are calming down a bit.

1 Think I am HAPPY to do.....
1) Welcome my kids into the classroom each morning. I am loving 4th grade. I think it is a wonderful fit for me. My family and friends think so too. I love seeing my students each day and getting to welcome them into class each morning. We have been having a blast doing morning work and listening to music. This past week I had car line (we help get the kids out of their cars in the morning) and I didn't really get to welcome them to class as they came in and I missed it so. I am glad I do not have car line this week and get to welcome and say goodbye to my kidos each day.


Well that is all for me for now. Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

~*Lena*~

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on wanting to blog more. It can be hard to balance everything and find the time. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete