Sunday, October 26, 2014

Donor's Choose

So, I have known about Donor's Choose for a while and after setting up a project and getting all the approvals I have finally posted my first project. I have a great group of 4th graders and I am wanting to get some iPad mini's for the classroom. I want to put some technology in their hands that can be used to create videos, help enhance one on one instruction and give students another educational outlet. I hope to get this project funded and get these iPads into my students hands very soon! I would love  if all of you great follower can help me get this funded. Thanks in advance for the help!
Have a great Sunday everyone!

Hi Friends,

I want to make sure my students have the materials they need to succeed, so I just created a request for my classroom at DonorsChoose.org:
Help Make Us Technology Savvy!

Give to my classroom by November 1, 2014 and your donation will be doubled thanks to DonorsChoose.org. Just enter the code SPARK on the payment page and you'll be matched dollar for dollar (up to $100).

If you chip in to help my students, you'll get awesome photos and our heartfelt thanks.

Thanks so much,
Lena

P.S. If you know anyone who may want to help my classroom, please pass this along!
DonorsChoose.org

No comments:

Post a Comment