Tuesday, July 8, 2014

North Carolina Social Studies

So I am moving to 4th grade this school year if you didn't know yet. As I have been looking and talking to my teammates I have learned there are not a ton of North Carolina Social Studies things. I wanted to come up with something to use in the classroom to help my 4th graders with the information we would be learning. I love the idea of Uno and U-Know games, and have several so I thought well why can't I do that too? So I did! I created a game for facts about North Carolina and I am really excited about it!!!

I have also decided to open a TPT store!
Who knows maybe it will help with the money situation just a bit. I am just hoping this game helps out some other NC teachers who are working on North Carolina history!

~*Lena*~

No comments:

Post a Comment