Monday, September 1, 2014

September Currently

WOW! It is already September. We have  been back at school for a week and had a long weekend, it has been nice. So, let's get to it, September Currently with Farley and Oh' Boy 4th Grade.

Listening- I am just laying in bed listening to the fan blow. It is nice to know it is Monday and I don't really have a lot to do!

Loving- My new class. I love my new room, and my new students, and my new team, and just everything about this school year so far. I have already fallen head over heels for my students and know it is going to be an amazing year in my fourth grade class.

Thinking- I have been neglecting my blogging, my TPT stuff and my facebook page. There has just been so much going on the last few weeks. Which leads me to my next thing.

Wanting- I am wanting the school groove to be back in place. Hopefully this week will bring that and I can get back to the gym, and to blogging, and to be home more often!

Needing- I need my throat to stop hurting. Dang sinuses :(. They have already started the fall draining period and it's not been nice. Hopefully it will stop soon!!!

3 Trips- I want to go to Greece, Germany, and Italy!!! My husband has promised and it might take years to make it to all but that is our plan!!!

I hope everyone has had a great start back to school or does so as they head back in the next few days. I know some people are working on finishing up their school year right about now so good luck to you all who are doing that. I will have finish pictures of my classroom this week and let you in on some of the fun things we have been up to! Until then enjoy your day wherever you may be!!!

~*~Lena~*~

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it the best feeling to just lay in bed on Monday morning!?
    So glad you are loving your new class, it sounds like you are so happy with how the school year is starting! We are already a month in!
    I hope you feel better soon!
    Chandra
    Teaching with Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being sick right at the beginning of the year is a bummer! I hope you feel better quickly! That's awesome your happy with your team, class, school, etc. I makes a tough job that much more enjoyable! I am wanting to get back in the groove of things or back to a routine also! God bless you school year!!
    Heidi
    Flipping For First

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally hear you on the "school groove" thing! It's so hard to get back into the groove of school but I know once I do, I will feel so much better about being able to accomplish things without feeling EXHAUSTED. Right now, I feel like my body is still getting used to just being up all day long teaching and monitoring the busy little ones in my room as I try to go over routines, routines, routines! Haha! I will have them trained soon enough though! Have an awesome week!

    Kindly,
    Theresa
    First Grade Is Sweet!

    ReplyDelete