Saturday, June 14, 2014

New to blogging and 4th Grade

So the school year has come to an end and I finally feel as though I can breath again so I decide to reflect on everything. Teaching 1st grade this year was really tough for me. I never thought I was meant for the younger grades and I still don't. I really stepped out of my comfort zone this year and I am proud of myself for that but I am glad to be moving back towards my box. I was told some weeks back I would be moving to 5th and then was told 4th. This is where this blog begins, my adventures in 4th grade!

I am really excited about fourth grade. Since, I was in our K-1 building this year I didn't really ever see the fourth grade teachers, who were in out 2-6 building. Well on Thursday they invited my over for lunch and this was the first time I really met the fourth grade teachers. They are a really fun group and have been really welcoming. I am so excited about getting to work with them and learn from them. They have helped me feel like 4th grade is where I should be and that it is going to be a good year!!!!

I am looking forward to Monday because we are going to be working on things for next year and I think the 4th grade curriculum is really fun. I think there are going to be a lot of great things to teach can't wait to share what goes well and possible not so well.

So here is to a great year full of learning, love, fun and GLITTER!!!!!


****Lena****

No comments:

Post a Comment