Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sunday Scoop

Good Sunday Morning Friends!
I am linking up this morning with Teaching Trio for Sunday Scoop!

 3 Things I have to do...
1) Take my oldest Madison to camp. This is her first time going to camp and I will drop her off around 2:30 today and pick her up at around 10:30 on Saturday. She is so excited and I am to. I am just have a mommy moment because I did not think she would ever be old enough to go to camp and now she is. I am so glad one of her best friends is going with her and I know they will have so much fun and make a lot of new friends. They will have a lot to share on the trip home!

2) I have not done much for school this summer. One thing I know I need to do is print out task cards and get them ready. I am going to try to get my self in gear and get those done.

3) Finish organizing my teaching stuff. I have been working on that since I brought it all home. I don't think it will ever be completely organized till I get back in my room and get it where it needs to go.

2 Things I hope to do....
 1) Read some more professional development books. Again I have been slack about teaching stuff this summer. I have started Learn Like a Pirate and I am enjoying it but binge watching certain t.v. shows and playing in the pool have kind of taken over my life. I want to get some more reading done and hopefully I can this week!

2) I have seen some people having their hair done with what I call the peek-a-boo color on the underneath of the hair. I think I want to be bold and do this! I am hoping to figure out 100% what I want and get in to see my amazing hair dresser! Hopefully I can do it in the next week or so and I will post some pictures!

1 Thing I am happy to do....
Well since Madison and her best friend Chandler will be gone to camp for the week I will just have my youngest Lacie and Jana's youngest Allen. We have plans to do some really fun stuff because the two of them are sad they aren't old enough for camp. Hopefully I can keep their minds off that fact this week! It will be fun with just the two of them though and I am looking forward to it!

I hope everyone has a great Sunday and an awesome week!

~*~Lena~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment