Saturday, July 26, 2014

Highs and lows



We all have those times that things are awesome and then things are not so awesome. Sometimes it’s big things and sometimes small. Well I am linking up with Julie at A First for Everything to share a little look into my highs and lows of the week.

High
I have been working out this week. It has been really good. Being able to go get an hour at the Y in has just made me feel better. I plan to keep going at it like this at least a few times a week. I like getting up in the morning feeling muscles I didn’t know I had!

Low
Seeing everyone posting about conferences that they have been to or are going to this year has made me feel low this week. I loved going in college when they were free, or very cheap, but until the hubby finishes school conferences just aren’t on the table. I however am hoping I can figure out how to get together enough money to go to the math conference near my home that isn’t too pricy.

Overall it has been a good week. Everyone is happy and healthy and things are running right! I hope everyone has an awesome weekend. Why don't you click on over a share a high and low?

http://www.afirstforeverything.com/2014/07/high-low-linky-party.html

~*Lena*~

2 comments:

  1. Oh your post reminded me that I need to get back into my workout routine. I pretty much QUIT this summer. Shame shame....

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I spent as much time working out as I do THINKING about working out, I'd be one hot mama!

    ReplyDelete