Thursday, July 17, 2014

Something new for educators!



The Educator Collaborative,  ever heard of it? For most I would say probably not since it just got up and running yesterday. I was lucky enough to learn from one of the educators that is a part of this new collaboration. It is described as, "Think tank and educational consulting organization innovating the way educators learn together in person and online". What I like most so far is the community part. This is a site where teachers can bring their questions, their answers, and their knowledge and share it with other educators! I think it is a wonderful idea because I know there have been times when I just wanted as many ideas as I could get for a teaching idea or an issue that I had and this site would have been great for that. I post just this morning about Guided Math because I want to see what other educators are thinking about it.

I think this site is going to offer so many awesome things. I don’t even know how to really explain it, so I will be attaching the You Tube video that got me interested in the site. Also I am going to put the links to both the regular website and the community site.  I hope you can take a look at it and maybe join up!


Have an awesome Thursday!

~Lena~

No comments:

Post a Comment