Sunday, July 6, 2014

Peek at my Week (7~6)



So I am linking up with Mrs. Laffin  for a Peek at my Week.
http://mrslaffinslaughings.blogspot.com/2014/07/a-peek-at-my-week-7-07-14.html


Today I will be hitting up Office Depot and Staples for the cheap school stuff. Yes, I don’t want to think about it but I also can’t turn down a good deal either.
On Monday I am getting back on track with eating right and going back to the Y to work out. I have let all that go and that has not been a good thing to do. Hoping getting back on track will help with my migraines because they have been coming back lately. I will also be doing the Teachers Write camp. I am really excited about this because writing is not my most favorite subject, so I am hoping this will help me!
http://www.katemessner.com/teachers-write/


My two little ones on leaving Tuesday to go to the beach with my mom. I am hoping they have a great time even though I really wish I could go too!
The rest of the week will just be spent keeping my friends kids and working on things around the house.
I hope everyone has a great week!
~*Lena*~

2 comments:

  1. I was at Office Depot yesterday and found some great deals! (Just be sure they all ring up correctly at the register though...mine didn't -- TWICE!) Thanks for linking up! Enjoy your week!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I love your blog design! I wish we had an Office Depot nearby, but ours closed. I shop at Staples and Target for office supplies now. Enjoy the Y, and I hope your headaches get better.

    Have a great week!
    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete