Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday Made It- 7/21/14



I am again linking up with Tara for Monday Made It!

Let’s start off with my new friend the teacher tool box 2.0. Some of you might have seen my 39 drawer teacher tool box. Well I was lucky enough last week to find one of the 22 drawer toolboxes on sale for $10. I was super excited!!! 



Well, I decided to use this one for games and things the kids can use. The big drawers were easy enough to fill with task cards and such, but the little drawers had me worried. I didn’t know if I would find anything that really fit. Well, hello The Mailbox games! I got several of The  Mailbox’s game books and needed somewhere to put the pieces and they fit so nicely in the little drawers. Now they all have a place!





Next, Chris and I were home alone last night and decided to try something different. While at the store we have found this sauce for beef and broccoli so we decided to make it and some spicy noodles.


 It didn’t really take that long which is always a plus for me. Chris loved it and I thought it was okay. I am kind of picky, so I don’t always care for everything I eat like my husband and oldest daughter do. All in all though it was a good dinner! 

 Lastly, I know this isn't really a Monday Made It, but I sent my slant box off to Jane today! I am hoping she loves it!!!



I hope everyone has a great week!

~*Lena*~

5 comments:

  1. Love your toolbox! Where did you find the 22 drawer one? Did it come in pink, or did you paint it? I feel that I MUST own this now! Also, how did you attach your labels? I bought a box the other day, and I'm working on my labels, but I'm not sure how to attach them :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it at Home Depot, but Lowes Hardware also sales them. It is pink duct tape. I tried the whole spray painting thing and screwed up so, duct tape was my solution! As for the labels, I just stuck them in and taped them. I would have to say the labels was my least favorite part. Thanks for stopping by!!!

      Delete
  2. I have been thinking about getting my own teacher's toolbox! I don't know why I'm still hesitant! They're so cute!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)

    Elizabeth
    Seconds at the Beach

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a teacher toolbox this week, too! I paid $16 though. Awesome deal!
    Kelly
    MyFabulousClass

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a toolbox from the resale shop, but have not upcycled it yet. You encourage me to get busy.

    ReplyDelete